Each fiber has different waves, the outer layer of each hair is not sealed so the hair does not have to create cohesion and untamed volume, lack of uniformity in movement and difficulty in styling. Frizz creates knotted hair, causing excessive bloating dull and worn.There is however no reason to panic as an innovative technique straightening results with high performance combined with cosmetic action gives new form to the hair while maintaining their structure. Eliminate frizz, reduce the intractable volume, gives a smooth finish and ensures efficiency in all hair types, even those that have been chemically treated. The result? Her hair is perfectly straight and protected, silky and shiny bright, flexible in form and volume Professional by Fama’s Liss Advance is a full range of five products with exceptional performance studied to simplify the daily work in the salon and ensure safety and results in diners. Lisser Treated Hair For hair that has been chemically treated, liquid solution by mercaptoacetic ammonium mixing with the Starter, to create a textured gel substance that relaxes and reduces the disulfide bonds and creates an elastic membrane configurable hair, favoring changing the structure and shielding the internal protein material. Use: Mix in a ratio of 3:1 with Starter and spread the hair according to the technique you are about to apply. Lisser Normal Hair For normal hair, a liquid solution by mixing ammonium mercaptoacetate with Starter, in order to create a textured gel substance which relaxes and reduces disulfide bonds and forms a flexible film formability hair favoring the change of structure and guarding the internal protein material. Use: Mix in a ratio of 3:1 with Starter and spread the hair according to the technique you are about to apply. Starter Solution liquid based on a particular polymer coagulant, which activates and prolongs the reducing step, creating a flexible membrane which retains the hair taut during the proccess. For blending with Lisser to create a substance with gel texture. Use: Mix 1:3 with Lisser according to the technique you are about to apply. DO NOT USE INDIVIDUAL. Intergrator Protein supplement reconstruction, rich in cysteine, an amino acid found in natural hair and has a strong protective effect. Used after the reduction step and helps to rebuild the disulfide bonds reinforcing fibers of bark. Moreover, smoothes the outer layers of the hair retaining the natural elasticity. Use: Spray liberal amount to hair and comb through for even spreading of the product. Regenerator Based liquid hydrogen peroxide, known oxidizing agent which reconstructs and reproduces effective disulphide bonds, ensuring new form long the hair structure. Use: Apply according to the technique you are about to apply. How to use Liss Advance
- Wash your hair once with shampoo 3D Cleansing, wipe gently to absorb the best way excessive moisture and dry the hair.
- In the case of dyed hair, use the Structural before proceeding to use the combination Lisser and Starter.
- In a metal bowl, mix 90ml Lisser Treated Hair or Lisser Normal Hair with a 30ml Starter (3:1 ratio) and proceed to apply the product according to the technique run.
- At the end of the application time, rinse thoroughly with water and gently wipe the hair with the towel.
- Spray copious amounts Integrator to damp hair and comb through for 1-2 minutes to evenly spread the product.
- Pour into a bowl 120ml Regenerator and spread it with the brush directly to the hair, avoiding contact with the scalp. Straighten the hair with your hands or a sparse comb and let the product act 5-10 minutes at the most. At the end of the application time, rinse with plenty of water and wash your hair with the Restore.