Right of Withdrawal
- The customer has a right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions laid down in the provisions of law. 2251/1994 on consumer protection, as amended, within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the goods by returning the goods along with the sales receipt or invoice.
- In this case the customer is only charged with the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Returns are accepted only if the items you wish to return are in the same condition in which you received them, without havinge been unsealed and without their packaging having been violated and provided that they are accompanied by the sale’s receipt or invoice.
- In case of withdrawal - change of mind you must return the product at the offices of The Art of Colour at the address of its offices mentioned, within 14 calendar days as from the date you have declared your withdrawal, at your expense.
- Depending on the way you chose to pay for your order as well as on the manner in which you choose to return the products, the refund of the purchase price, together with the cost that you had paid for the delivery of the products (applicable only for delivery by courier) will be completed within 14 calendar days from the date you have declared your withdrawal.. The refund can be made by crediting your bank account that you will notify to The Art of Colour.
- In case of payment by credit card, the refund will be paid by mandate The Art of Colour will give to its co-operatimg bank for the refund / crediting of the card with which the transaction was completed.
Download the Withdrawal Form. (.doc, .pdf)